Nov 6, 2011

a weekend of phone pictures.

watching hoff play volleyball with my best friends.
made me miss volleyball & my sisterhood like crazy.
went to one of my best friends wedding! crazy...
she's the most beautiful bride- mrs. chelsey morris!
i dyed my hair. & got a perm!
received this gem of a text to get excited for christmas.
you're excited now- aren't you?
ate a lot of cookies & dough.
i can't decide which tastes better- so i eat both.
got to hang out with this best friend of mine who i've missed like CRAZY these past 2 years.
we went to the gateway in an effort to bring him back to the real world...
it's ok that he's awkward & has an accent, i'm just happy he's home.
went on a cafe rio lunch date with these two beauties. 
it's funny how we're content just sitting & being with each other & never want to leave.
i miss them all the time.
the draper-provo drive sunday morning was absolutely beautiful.
president boyd k. packer gave the most amazing fireside. i love him.
went to whitney's for a sunday-night-catch-up-session.
it's fine that she doesn't let me take pictures of her- i still love her.

yes- it was a very good weekend indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment