Oct 31, 2011

halloween isn't my fave.

let's be honest we don't have the best track record of getting along in the past.
& this year it didn't disappoint.

today went as follows:

{i'm sitting in geology, waiting for class to start as boy who sits next to me approaches.} 
boy: are you dressed up as a grandma?
me: uh, no, hah, i'm not....
boy: oh, i just thought maybe because of the glasses.....
me: yeah, haha these are actually my real glasses.
boy: oh................................... um, i'm sorry?
i really did actually get quite a laugh out of that one. & my glasses actually do look like grandma glasses....... so i can't blame him too much for assuming i was dressed up.
{except for, why on earth would i be dressed up as a grandma... really?}
but fortunately, i have come down with quite the cold. so i'm going to use that as an excuse to sit in, eat some soup, watch a movie, and get some sleep. it sounds heavenly right now.

2 comments:

  1. you should have told him its Grandma Chic.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah you are one hot grandma :) aww i hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete