Oct 14, 2011

today, i am thankful for

red lipstick that i was actually brave enough to wear in public. biiiiig step if i do say so myself.
a pink stripped birthday bag, holding a gift card & lip gloss. a gift every girl wants.
this lovely girl who listens & gives me advice everyday, keeping me sane while i'm having a freak out. she puts up with my c-r-a-z-y mood swings, total lack of any form of planning, & my late nights of homework with the lamp on while she's trying to sleep. she's so great. 
but i am mostly grateful for the fact that its friday & the 14th. which just so happens to be my favorite number. it came just in time for a much needed break from this crazy week. saturday i plan on doing absolutely nothing all day long. & i can hardly wait.

1 comment:

  1. saw you were a new follower of my blog..just wanted to stop by and say hi! You and your blog are adorable!and im digging the red lips..i havnt been brave enough to do the red lip yet..but i think it might be time

    ReplyDelete