Oct 9, 2011

the birthday balloons are deflated...

and my special breakfast cake (compliments of my dad) is almost gone. 

which means my birthday weekend is officially over. but the big 2-0 was a success indeed.
it was the perfect kind of rainy weather that i order every year, and mother nature never disappoints.
i was treated like a princess all day long, leaving me feeling very loved, enjoying special messages from friends wishing me a happy day.
my mom came down bringing with her 20 wrapped & labeled presents. 
 then we were pampered with mani-pedi's, then enjoyed some always yummy gurus.
after work i came home to a decorated apartment & a sweet gift, compliments of these 2 beauties:

 then i enjoyed dinner with my wonderful friends at Texas Roadhouse.
after, i went to this cute boy's house for some cake, ice cream, & more presents from him & his family. they're way too good to me. 
he also has been wishing me 'happy day after my birthday'... etc., everyday since the 6th.
 which means he's a keeper because he realizes just how important birthdays are around here.

& yes, i may have stolen his shirt. & worn it the next day...
{sometimes, it's necessary to wear boy clothes.}

2 comments:

  1. it is very neccessary to wear boy clothes! haha
    i love you blog btw

    -megsadorkable.com-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday! Looks like you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete