Jan 2, 2012

2011 was good to me.

i fell in love with my two adorable baby nieces
i loved the times when i lived with these two crazies
i drove all the way to cali & back with my roommates without dying
i said goodbye to my best friends for two years
i sent letters & packages sent around the world
i realized two years isn't forever & the boys do come home
i visited the temple often
i got to go to Australia- a dream come true
i planked & nannied with my best friend during the summer
i traveled to new york for my very first time with 2 of my best friends
i saw Wicked on broadway sitting on the front
i left my teenage years & turned the big 2-0
i had some great experiences & learned some valuable lessons
i watched friends fall in love & get married
i went to my beloved birth state of Arizona two times
i completed my second & third semester of college
i completely enjoyed my job & these two kids
i absolutely loved being an aunt
i learned all the bumps & trials in life will only make you stronger
i found out it's possible to stay best friends, even when we're all at different schools & in different states
i gained a greater love & appreciation for my family

my 2011 was one of first, trials, happiness, love, & learning. it was a great year & i'm grateful for every experience i was given.

{i read this today, & i loved it. this one's for you.}
i hope & wish that your 2012 is filled with magic & dreams. i hope it's laced with constant madness that is good. i hope that you kiss someone who thinks you're amazing & wonderful. & please don't forget to create something beautiful, be it by an instrument, a song, or a pencil/paintbrush. i also hope that at some point, you surprise even yourself.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2012... bring it on.

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful!!! You sure had a BUSY year!! I can't believe all you did. Love to see your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to remember your 2011 with you! I cannot wait to see what 2012 will bring for you!
    Love you tons,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete