Nov 28, 2011

someone's TWENTY!


1. she cleans better than anyone i know, which i have become reeeeeally grateful for because she keeps our apartment spick & span.
2. she knows every word to every song, even when the singer messes up the words, she doesn't.
3. she lets me kill all spiders in our apartment even though i know she's always just dying to do it herself, so selfless. 
4. she knows & can quote Charly with me all day without skipping a beat. 
5. she goes to a dirty dancing class with me, & we get into the dance so much we both throw out our backs.
6. she is so creative & can put things together and make crafts i would never even have thought to do.
7. she sews on my buttons for me while i'm at work. 
8. she makes eye contact with me in the mornings, understanding no words need to be shared beyond that.
9. she talks japanese to me in her sleep. 
10. she has a contagious giggle & is way more witty than me.  
11. she looks really good like a black man.
12. she is so fashionable, & can pull off any of my clothes way better than i can & any style better than anyone else can.
13. she has really good hygiene, sometimes showering multiple times a day, which she does at record speed i'll never understand. 
14. she entertains me all the time whether it be jumping on the bed with no hands or taking her socks off behind her back.
15. she has a strong testimony & always devotes time in her mornings to study the scriptures, & is the best example to everyone around her. 
16. she teaches me to be more dependable & more of a planner.
17. she overcomes trials & difficulties amazingly well, always focusing on the needs of others.  
18. she is a great friend to everyone, fully giving her time to anyone that needs her. 
19. she is a hard worker & a good student.
20. she is my roomie & my very best friend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI! 
celebrate no longer being a teenager, i hope your 20th year is the best one yet!

1 comment: