Aug 9, 2011

my friends are dropping like flies.

it is a friendship i never would have predicted.
it all started senior year in foods class, when we discussed the dirty look i gave him when he cut me off while trying to pull into the parking lot. little did we know it would create a great friendship that would last.

 this boy who is an amazing musician, extremely talented artist, always wears un-matching socks, accepts a key chain as a gift {even though it says connie instead of connor} then puts up with me calling him connie forever after, & can grow a full beard within days is one of my very best friends. although we share very few common interests, one thing we have in common is the way we view life. there's few people i can talk to the things i talk to him about, & he is always there to seriously listen & give helpful advice. although he is one of the main witnesses to my drama & crazy-ness,  he puts up with me, anyway. i'm happy he was a crazy driver & cut me off that day.

good luck in el salvador, connie. i'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment