Aug 27, 2011

i blame aunt flow.

i've been on edge this week, for no particular reason.
i'm half-way moved in to my new apartment, which makes me stressed & anxious. 
i wanted to be crafty today, but who knew 1 styrofoam ball cost $15 & fabrics are so difficult to choose?
i want to see one day, but i still have 3 chapters left in the book, which is not currently with me.
i tried laying out today, which didn't last long because it's so blazing hot.
i need to go back to provo, but my tank is on empty & i don't want to fill it up for the 2nd time this week.
i hope there are people out there that want to be friends with me, because all mine are on missions & it seems hard to join groups that are already developed.
i feel like eating a lot of cookie dough ice cream, throwing on some sweats, disregarding everything i need to get done & hang out with my childhood best friend; 
which is exactly what i'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment